She's Twelve Going on Twenty: Nurturing Your Daughter Through the Tween Years
- Regular price
- Sale price
Especially for moms of teens and preteens, a practical, Christ-centered guide to helping your daughter grow in mind, body, and spirit.
As the mother of a young girl aged 9 to 16, you want a lot for your daughter. You want to see her soar in self-confidence and accomplishment, to navigate a safe course through the treacherous waters of school, culture, and hormones, and to grow closer to God while learning to rely on his Word. And through it all to maintain a warm, open mother-daughter relationship.
She's Twelve Going on Twenty offers a comprehensive, Christian approach to issues almost every mother and daughter will encounter:
- Identity and faith
- Music, movies, TV, and the Internet
- Boys and falling in love, sex and purity
- School and grades
- Drugs and alcohol
- Clothes, fads, appearance, and body language
- Boundaries and personal safety
- Contributor(s)Kim Camp
- About the Contributor(s) Kim Camp is the host and producer of the Lifersize video series for expectant and new mothers and the author...Kim Camp is the host and producer of the Lifersize video series for expectant and new mothers and the author of the book Fit to Be Mom . Long active in a number of charitable organizations, Kim maintains a special interest in the needs of preteen and teenaged girls. Currently she is on the board of Touchstone Youth Services, active in the Mother Daughter Service Circle, and focused on raising her own teenagers, serving together with them in their community. show more
- Publish Date08/13/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.