Brett Eastman | Dee Eastman | Todd Wendorff | Denise Wendorff | Karen Lee-Thorp
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
"Everyone knows what it feels like to be lost. But for many people, being lost is a way of life. Sharing Christ Together teaches students how to g... Read More
"Everyone knows what it feels like to be lost. But for many people, being lost is a way of life. Sharing Christ Together teaches students how to give lost people directions. Six sessions give kids the tools they need to talk about Jesus with their friends, family, and the world: • The Father’s Heart: How do I make evangelism a passionate extension of my relationship with God? • Christ in Flesh and Blood: When it comes to evangelism, what does it mean to be the body of Christ? • Sowing Seeds: How did Jesus actually spread the good news? • Who Is My Neighbor? How and why is it important to share Jesus with people who are from different cultures? • Teaming Up: Why did Jesus say to go out in pairs? What does that have to do with how I talk to people about Jesus? • Up a Tree: What do I do when I encounter people who make me uncomfortable? Sharing Christ Together will fill your student’s hearts with Jesus and allow them to share the love they’ve experienced with those who need a savior. " Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brett Eastman , Dee Eastman , Todd Wendorff , Denise Wendorff , Karen Lee-Thorp
- About the Contributor(s) Brett Eastman has championed small groups and leadership development at both Saddleback and Willow Creek Community Church over the past...Brett Eastman has championed small groups and leadership development at both Saddleback and Willow Creek Community Church over the past decade. He is president and founder of LifeTogether, and one of the authors of the Silver Medallion winner Doing LifeTogether, the adult curriculum published by Zondervan.
Dee Eastman is the co-director of the women’s Bible study at Saddleback Church called “The Journey.”
Todd is the lead pastor of the River Church in the South Bay, California.
Denise Wendorff co-leads a women's Bible class at Saddleback Valley Community Church called The Journey.
Karen Lee-Thorp was a senior editor at NavPress for many years and series editor for the LifeChange Bible study series. She is now a freelance writer living in Brea, California, with her husband, Greg Herr, and their daughters, Megan and Marissa. show more
- Publish Date01/05/2010
- Series Experiencing Christ Together
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.