Serving God, Saving the Planet Guidebook with DVD: A Call to Care for Creation and Your Soul
- Regular price
- Sale price
Serving God, Saving the Planet, from Dr. Matthew Sleeth is a 12-session small group Bible study that provides simple, everyday ways to focus on stewardship and sustainability according to Scripture. This study was formerly packaged as a two-volume Hope for Creation and Hope for Humanity.
Serving God, Saving the Planet is an experience that broadens the conversation with an emphasis on the dangers of materialism, workaholism, and spiritual bankruptcy—as well as God’s endless invitations for us to enjoy what He has created.
This 12-session video-based study provides simple, everyday ways to focus on stewardship and sustainability according to Scripture.
The first six sessions explore Dr. Sleeth’s personal salvation experience and desire to follow Jesus in the context of the love story God tells in Genesis. In them, Dr. Sleeth guides you through each of the created elements, bringing to mind the God-given commission to “tend and protect the planet.”
In the final six sessions, Dr. Sleeth examines how God's original command to “tend and protect the planet” extends into the actions and activities of every Christian’s daily life.
This Participant Guide is designed for use together with the Serving God, Saving the Planet DVD (both included in this pack) and includes discussion questions for individuals and groups. When used together they work as a practical tool than can transform your faith.
- Contributor(s)J. Matthew Sleeth, M.D.
- About the Contributor(s) Matthew Sleeth, MD, is the executive director of Blessed Earth, an educational nonprofit that inspires and equips Christians to become...
Matthew Sleeth, MD, is the executive director of Blessed Earth, an educational nonprofit that inspires and equips Christians to become better stewards of the earth. Together with his wife, Nancy, and two children, he helps lead the growing creation care movement. www.blessedearth.orgshow more
- Publish Date04/23/2012
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.38 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Running Time02:00:00
- Price $24.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.