Seek and Explore Devotions for Kids: 365 Days of Hands-On Activities
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hands-on devotions—like really hands-on. This interactive devotional is packed full of rich readings, pencil-and-paper activities, and real-life application challenges.
From journaling and crosswords to word searches and puzzles, this 365-day devotional (plus one for leap years!) brings the Bible to life. With passages of Scripture and short, easy-to-manage activities, kids will learn about the Bible, God, and themselves.
Whether reading, writing, drawing, crafting, moving, or going out into the world, by the end of this interactive journey, your child will have a better understanding of the Bible as the story of God’s people and God’s love. Perfect for children to use on their own, as a family, in a classroom, or even in a Sunday school setting, this devotional is unique and engaging for ages 6–10.
Seek and Explore Devotions for Kids:
- Is a full-color, illustrated devotional
- Features daily interactive activities that highlight key themes from Scripture
- Gets kids involved in learning about the Bible
- Contributor(s)Yvonne H. Van Ee , Michael Williams
- About the Contributor(s) Yvonne Van Ee is Professor of Education Emerita from Calvin College where she was involved in both Early Childhood and...
Yvonne Van Ee is Professor of Education Emerita from Calvin College where she was involved in both Early Childhood and Elementary Teacher Education programs. She has served as curriculum writer and consultant for Christian Schools International, Van Andel Education Institute, Biblica, and Zonderkidz. She is also a member of the NIrV review committee. A special interest is children's spiritual and moral development. Yvonne lives in Holland, MI with her husband, William.
Michael Williams (PhD, University of Pennsylvania) is Emeritus Senior Professor of Old Testament Studies at Calvin Theological Seminary, a member of the NIV Committee on Bible Translation and the Chairman of the NIrV Committee. He is the author of Deception in Genesis, The Prophet and His Message, Basics of Ancient Ugaritic, The Biblical Hebrew Companion for Bible Software Users, How to Read the Bible through the Jesus Lens, Hidden Prophets of the Bible and is editor and contributor of Mishneh Todah. His passion is to equip students with knowledge of the Old Testament and its languages so that they may grow in their comprehension and appreciation of redemptive history and be adequately prepared to promote and defend the faith through word and action. Michael resides in Grand Rapids, MI, with his wife, Dawn.
- Publish Date12/31/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.81 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.2(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.