Seduced by Success: No Longer Addicted to Pills, Performance and Praise
- Regular price
- Sale price
She won our hearts when she told us she was out to change the world. But Ann Kiemel Anderson discovered that success can be addictive, and soon she found that the world had changed her. Ann's first book in five years, Seduced By Success chronicles two major battles in her life: combating an addiction to the praise of others and overcoming an addiction to pain medication for a chronic illness. Drug-free for the last two years, Ann now shares heart-to-heart with her readers, saying, "I no longer want power and glory. God has given me a second chance to be used by Him. With quiet joy, I prepare to write something beautiful for God."Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ann Anderson
- Publish Date08/20/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.73 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.