Saving Your Second Marriage Before It Starts Workbook for Men Updated: Nine Questions to Ask Before—and After—You Remarry
- Regular price
- Sale price
Build your second marriage on more than a hope and a prayer.
Beat the odds and make remarriage the best thing that’s ever happened to you.
Sixty percent of second marriages fail, but yours can be among the ones that succeed. Relationship experts Les and Leslie Parrott show how you can beat the odds with flying colors and build a future together that is everything marriage can and ought to be.
More than a million couples have used the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts to prepare for life-long love. And now, with Saving Your Second Marriage Before It Starts, Les and Leslie have added material for couples where one or both individuals are entering marriage for the second time. Uncover and understand the unique shaping factors you bring into your marriage as a man. Prepare for some surprising and helpful insights, for honest, intimate, and enjoyable relationship-strengthening conversations with you and your fiancée, and for engaging discussions with a small group.
EXERCISES: 28 Self-Tests to Put the Book into Action
Twenty-eight assessments will help couples identify and meld your love styles. Shed amazing new light on the way you are put together, how that affects specific aspects of how you and your loved one relate, and how you can improve those areas to build a better relationship. You will gain unprecedented insights into topics such as:
- facing the myths of remarriage honestly
- exploring unfinished business
- your personal “Ten Commandments”
- making your roles conscious
- assessing your self-image
- getting your sex life off to a great start
- cultivating intimacy
- listening to your self-talk
- avoiding the blame game
- how well do you communicate?
- your top ten needs
- mind reading
- how to listen
- identifying your “hot topics”
- money talks
- your spiritual journey
- becoming soul mates
DISCUSSION GUIDE SESSIONS: 9 Questions to Ask Before—and After—You Marry
Les and Leslie will help you enjoy lively and eye-opening interaction with each other and with a small group through nine sessions on the DVD (sold separately). The discussion guide, included in this workbook, guides you through an opening exercise, note-taking as you watch the video, linking to the workbook exercises, and group discussion, concluding with an exercise each couple can do together over the next week.
Designed for use with Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts Workbook for Women Updated (9780310875710) and Saving Your Second Marriage Before It Starts Video Study (9780310885436), both sold separately.
The SYMBIS Assessment® shows two people how their personalities mesh in marriage. For information about completing the SYMBIS Assessment, which is recommended for both partners prior to beginning the SYMBIS course, visit http://www.symbisassessment.com.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Les and Leslie Parrott
- About the Contributor(s) #1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their...
#1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their best-selling books include Love Talk, The Good Fight, Crazy Good Sex, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in the New York Times and USA Today and on CNN, Good Morning America, the Today Show, The View, and Oprah. LesAndLeslie.comshow more
- Publish Date11/24/2015
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.