Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts Seven-Session Complete Resource Kit: Seven Questions to Ask Before—and After—You Marry
- Regular price
- Sale price
You can do more than hope.
Safeguard your relationship and build a love that not only goes the distance but fulfills your deepest dreams.
More than a million couples have used the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts (SYMBIS for short) to prepare for life-long love. Created by relationship experts Les and Leslie Parrott, Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts has become the gold standard for helping engaged and newlywed couples build a solid foundation for lifelong love.
Tried and proven by counselors, churches, and individual couples worldwide, this complete, award-winning marriage prep program helps you acquire the knowledge and skills for spending a lifetime together.
- Have You Faced the Myths of Marriage with Honesty?
- Can You Identify Your Love Style?
- Have You Developed the Habit of Happiness?
- Can You Say What You Mean and Understand What You Hear?
- Have You Bridged the Gender Gap?
- Do You Know How to Fight a Good Fight?
- Are You and Your Partner Soul Mates?
This is the group curriculum kit includes everything you need to host a small group for couples getting married or thinking about getting married. We suggest that each participating couple purchase their own copy of Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts Workbook to get the most from the group.
- Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts book
- Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts Workbook for Men
- Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts Workbook for Women
- Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts Video Study DVD, which includes a leader's guide
The SYMBIS Assessment® shows two people how their personalities mesh in marriage. For information about completing the SYMBIS Assessment, which is recommended for both partners prior to beginning the SYMBIS course, visit http://www.symbisassessment.com.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Les and Leslie Parrott
- About the Contributor(s) #1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their...
#1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their best-selling books include Love Talk, The Good Fight, Crazy Good Sex, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in the New York Times and USA Today and on CNN, Good Morning America, the Today Show, The View, and Oprah. LesAndLeslie.comshow more
- Publish Date12/22/2015
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.87 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.7 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.25(w) x 2.25(d) inches
- Price $48.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.