Satan Is Alive and Well on Planet Earth
- Regular price
- Sale price
No one thinks much about the Devil anymore. In fact, words like witchcraft and black magic have a strangely medieval ring to our ears. Many people even think of Satan as somehow comic -- and therefore harmless. Yet amidst the tragedy and corruption of our own century, it is ironic that many people doubt whether an active, evil force really exists. But Satan is not dead, says author Hal Lindsey; he has simply adopted a more modern style. Spiritualism, astrology, "new age" religion -- all of these and more are signs of the creeping influence of the Father of Lies in our time. In this book, Hal Lindsey, well-known speaker and author of the best-selling Late Great Planet Earth, outlines a battle plan for overcoming this very real and insidious enemy. The times may change, but the conflict is as old as the Garden of Eden. Whatever happened to old What's-his-name?Read Less
- Contributor(s)Hal Lindsey , Carole C. Carlson
- About the Contributor(s) Hal Lindsay is the author of numerous fiction and non-fiction books, including Blood Moon and Apocalypse Code.C. C. Carlson is...Hal Lindsay is the author of numerous fiction and non-fiction books, including Blood Moon and Apocalypse Code.
C. C. Carlson is the author of co-author of many books, including Our Values: Stories and Wisdom, and The Teacher Who Couldn't Read.show more
- Publish Date12/03/1972
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.65 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.