Sanidad en las finanzas
- Regular price
- Sale price
How are your finances? Do you have solutions for your problems? Bernardo Stamateas, the author, takes us by the hand through each stage in life in a practical, concrete and quick way. He brings adequate Biblical concepts that have been proven to be successful. The author says: "God doesn't only want us healthy, He wants to give us blessings from heaven so that we can bless others". With this objective in mind, there are four important steps of that need to be kept in mind to gain internal healing: * The restrictions * The past * The present * The pact You will also find some good principles to remember. Put them into practice and see success in managing your finances in a way that will allow blessings and liberty to come from God.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bernardo Stamateas
- About the Contributor(s) Bernardo Stamateas es un reconocido sexólogo clínico, psicólogo, teólogo, escritor y conferencista. Fundador y director del Instituto de Aconsejamiento Pastoral...Bernardo Stamateas es un reconocido sexólogo clínico, psicólogo, teólogo, escritor y conferencista. Fundador y director del Instituto de Aconsejamiento Pastoral (INDAP), y también fundador y pastor del Ministerio Presencia de Dios en la Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina. show more
- Publish Date03/04/2002
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.29 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.97 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.63(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.