- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Douglas J. Moo , Ralph P. Martin , Julie Wu , Clinton E. Arnold
- About the Contributor(s) Douglas J. Moo (PhD, University of St. Andrews) is the Kenneth T. Wessner Professor of New Testament at Wheaton College....
Douglas J. Moo (PhD, University of St. Andrews) is the Kenneth T. Wessner Professor of New Testament at Wheaton College. His work centers on understanding the text of the New Testament and its application today. He has written extensively in several commentary series, including the NIV Application Commentary, Pillar Commentary, Tyndale New Testament Commentary, and the New International Commentary on the New Testament.
Ralph P. Martin (1925-2013) was Distinguished Scholar in Residence at Fuller Theological Seminary and a New Testament Editor for the Word Biblical Commentary series. He earned the BA and MA from the University of Manchester, England, and the PhD from King's College, University of London. He was the author of numerous studies and commentaries on the New Testament, including Worship in the Early Church, the volume on Philippians in The Tyndale New Testament Commentary series. He also wrote 2 Corinthians and James in the WBC series.
Julie L. Wu (PhD, Fuller Theological Seminary) is President and Professor of New Testament, China Bible Seminary in Hong Kong, China.
Clinton E. Arnold (PhD, University of Aberdeen) is Dean and Professor of New Testament at Talbot School of Theology in LaMirada, California.show more
- Publish Date04/05/2016
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $7.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.