Robin McGraw's Complete Makeover Guide: A Companion to What's Age Got to Do with It?
- Regular price
- Sale price
Rediscover a healthy and beautiful you at any age!
"Okay, ladies, it's never too early to start taking care of yourself, but it's also never, ever too late.
Maybe you're in your twenties, trying to balance work and school. Or maybe you are in your thirties or forties, a working mother juggling the challenges of parenting, marriage, and career. You're a soccer mom. A cheerleading mom. The cochair of your local PTA. Or you are in your fifties or sixties, booming in your career or dealing with an empty nest.
Whatever your age?from your twenties to your sixties and beyond?you and I have something in common: we're women, there is a lot that we have to manage and want to accomplish, and we want to look and feel our best, no matter what our age.
That's what Robin McGraw's Complete Makeover Guide is all about. Designed to be a companion to What's Age Got to Do with It?, you'll find page after page of material to help you determine your best health and beauty choices for your life. Inside you'll find:
- Health and beauty tips
- Interactive quizzes
- Self-tests to understand your health habits
- Checklists to make sure you have the essentials
This makeover guide is designed to meet your specific needs and help you achieve your optimal health and beauty. Sometimes what we need is the right perspective on our beauty. Other times we need the right pair of shoes. For everything in between?what you need is this book!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robin McGraw
- About the Contributor(s) Robin McGraw, #1 New York Times best-selling author, has been married to TV talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw for...Robin McGraw, #1 New York Times best-selling author, has been married to TV talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw for over thirty years. His viewers have embraced Robin—whether she's discussing herexperiences as a mother and wife or dealing with issues that women facein their lives. show more
- Publish Date05/19/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.