Rhythms for Life Planner and Journal: 90 Days to Peace and Purpose
- Regular price
- Sale price
For anyone who struggles with stress, anxiety, overcommitment, depression, or exhaustion, here's the next right step. The perfect companion to the bestselling Rhythms of Renewal by Rebekah Lyons, this beautiful journaling planner is exactly what you need to build restorative rhythms into your daily routine for a life of health, purpose, and joy.
With 90 days of guided direction to help you Rest, Restore, Connect and, Create, this journal invites you to release the things that drain you and rediscover the things that bring you fulfillment and joy. These rhythms offer a few moments each morning to reclaim your day before it claims you. Practical, encouraging, and with step-by-step guidance, the Rhythms for Life Planner and Journal equips you with the tools and habits to keep anxiety and fear at bay and cultivate the life you long for. With inspiring quotes, thoughtful reflection questions, and a beautiful design, this guide will help you take charge of your emotional and mental health by incorporating better habits into your day.
Each section includes:
- Morning and evening routine prompts
- A customizable weekly plan to maintain your emotional, spiritual, and mental health
- Inviting example activities for each rhythm
- Encouraging evaluations to help you grow
- Beautiful space for journaling
As you begin this daily practice, you'll experience the renewal God offers. The best part? You'll live these rhythms for life in your own unique way, at a pace that works for you. This isn't a race, but a rhythm. Transformation happens one small step at a time.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rebekah Lyons
- About the Contributor(s) Rebekah Lyons is a national speaker, host of the Rhythms for Life podcast, and bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal,...
Rebekah Lyons is a national speaker, host of the Rhythms for Life podcast, and bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal, You Are Free, and Freefall to Fly. An old soul with a contemporary, honest voice, Rebekah reveals her own battles to overcome anxiety and depression—and invites others to discover and boldly pursue their God-given purpose. Alongside her husband, Gabe, Rebekah finds joy in raising four children, two of whom have Down syndrome. She wears her heart on her sleeve, a benefit to friends and readers alike. Her work has been featured on The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, FOX News, Publisher’s Weekly Starred Review, and more.show more
- Publish Date10/27/2020
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.79 lb
- Price $17.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.