Restless Leader's Guide: Because You Were Made for More
- Regular price
- Sale price
In Restless, an 8-session, video-based small group Bible study, Bible study teacher and author Jennie Allen helps you discover a practical plan to identify the threads of your life and how to intentionally weave them together for God's glory and purposes.
Using the story of Joseph, Jennie explains how his suffering, gifts, story, and relationships fit into the greater story of God-and how our stories can do the same. Then she also introduces Threads-a tool to help you see your own personal story and to uncover and understand the raw materials God has given you to use for his glory and purpose while on this planet.
This guide serves as a tool to prepare you in leading this Restless study and to help you, the leader, understand how to lead a group effectively and meet the needs of the various types of learners in your group. This leader’s guide provides you with helpful tips to effectively point your women to the overarching theme of each lesson, and explains how to use the session tools, including the video, the personal study projects, and the conversation cards.
Designed for use with Restless Video Study 9780849922374 and Restless Study Guide 9780849922367 (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jennie Allen
- About the Contributor(s) Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A...
Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A passionate leader following God’s call on her life to catalyze this generation to live what they believe, Jennie is the author of Restless, Anything, and her most recent book, Nothing to Prove. Her Bible studies include Stuck, Chase, Restless, and Proven. Jennie has a master's in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband and teammate, Zac, and their four children, Conner, Kate, Caroline, and Cooper.
- Publish Date01/07/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.26 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)9.37 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 7.0(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $5.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.