Restless DVD Based Study Kit: Because You Were Made for More
- Regular price
- Sale price
In Restless, an 8-session, video-based small group Bible study, Bible study teacher and author Jennie Allen helps you discover a practical plan to identify the threads of your life and how to weave them together for God's glory and purposes.
Restless explores this important question: “Do I matter?” And Jennie asks, "We live with lots of things, lots of people…but do we live for something?”
Using the story of Joseph, Jennie explains how his suffering, gifts, story, and relationships fit into the greater story of God-and how your story can do the same. She also introduces Threads – a tool to help you see your own personal story and to uncover and understand the raw materials God has given you to use for his glory and purpose.
The lessons in Restless are designed for women to dig deeply into Scripture for themselves and complete study projects on their own. Then, during the group meetings, they STUDY, SEE, and ASK: they share their insights from their personal STUDY, they SEE the teaching video, then use the conversation cards to ASK the discussion questions.
- Restless Leader’s Guide
- Restless Study Guide
- Restless Video Study DVD
- Restless Discussion Card Set
Additional Restless Study Guides (9780849922367) can be purchased separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jennie Allen
- About the Contributor(s) Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A...
Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A passionate leader following God’s call on her life to catalyze this generation to live what they believe, Jennie is the author of Restless, Anything, and her most recent book, Nothing to Prove. Her Bible studies include Stuck, Chase, Restless, and Proven. Jennie has a master's in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband and teammate, Zac, and their four children, Conner, Kate, Caroline, and Cooper.
- Publish Date01/21/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Curriculum
- Weight (lbs)2.12 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.97 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 8.38(w) x 2.75(d) inches
- Price $48.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.