Resources for Christian Counseling: Counseling for Family Violence and Abuse (Grant Martin)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Resources for Christian Counseling presents current research and practical tools for counseling contemporary problems. The authors in this series deal with a broad range of human concerns from a biblical perspective. Comprehensive and practical, this series is a valuable resource for anyone who has the responsibility of counseling others.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gary R. Collins
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Gary R. Collins is a licensed psychologist with a Ph.D in clinical psychology from Purdue University. His other books...
Dr. Gary R. Collins is a licensed psychologist with a Ph.D in clinical psychology from Purdue University. His other books include The Magnificent Mind, How to Be a People Helper, and Can You Trust Psychology?show more
- Publish Date05/01/1994
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.77 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.7 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.