You don’t have to sink or swim in your marriage. Sail off into the sunset with the love of your life.
Most marriages need rescue at one time or another. So when you need help, it’s usually due to those thoughtless things you do or say that break the delicate connection between husband and wife.
Before you face storms in your marriage (or if you’re already in one), turn to psychologists and best-selling authors Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend. They offer real solutions and biblical insight for couples who want to keep the wind in their sails of romance.
You’ll fi nd forty practical, irresistible ways to steer clear of, or resolve, all the “dumb” things that can scuttle our most cherished relationship. Insightful advice, along with true stories from the authors’ clinical practice, will strengthen your marriage or help get it back on course.
Discover how to…
- Avoid Bringing Out the Worst in Each Other
- Get Exactly What You Need Out of Marriage
- Rebuild Trust After Great Betrayal
- Reignite Sexual Passion
- Accept That There Are No Perfect 10s and Very Few 9s
- Reconnect, Even When All Seems Hopeless
- Love When You Don’t Even Like
- Escape Stupid Temptations to Be Unfaithful
Whether you’re simply sailing in choppy waters or braving a relational typhoon, reach for this lifeline—Rescue Your Love Life—so you and your mate can recapture the fun, happiness, and romance you deserve.