Relationships: An Open and Honest Guide to Making Bad Relationships Better and Good Relationships Great
- Regular price
- Sale price
Today more than ever, people long for connection. In an age marked by isolation and loneliness, they measure riches in terms of belonging, acceptance, vulnerability, honesty, closeness, and commitment. And what they most want to know is how to make bad relationships better and good relationships great.
Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott understand firsthand our deep need for relationships; and as relationship experts, they know what it takes to build strong, lasting bonds. In Relationships, the Parrotts take us below the surface to the depths of human interactions--to the nitty-gritty realities, the ups-and-downs of building vital, satisfying connections. They provide the tools needed to handle tough times and to really succeed at forging strong, rewarding relationships with friends, with the opposite sex, with family, and with God. This cutting-edge book is full of the latest findings and contemporary relationship-building strategies. In a high-tech world, it offers a high-touch solution to a better life.
The Parrotts share not just from their knowledge, but from their hearts and lives to help us all understand:
- who we are and what we bring to our relationships
- how our families of origin shape the way we relate to others
- tips for building friendships that last
- secrets to finding the love we long for and handling sexual issues
- how to handle failed friendships and breakups without falling apart
- how to relate to God without feeling phony
Filled with insightful, true-life stories and thought-provoking questions, Relationships is an honest and timely guide to forming the rich relationships that are life's greatest treasure.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Les and Leslie Parrott
- About the Contributor(s) #1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their...
#1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their best-selling books include Love Talk, The Good Fight, Crazy Good Sex, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in the New York Times and USA Today and on CNN, Good Morning America, the Today Show, The View, and Oprah. LesAndLeslie.comshow more
- Publish Date05/18/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.