Reflections of God's Holy Land: A Personal Journey Through Israel
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover the origin of the Word of God, and the Land of His Heartbeat in Reflections of God’s Holy Land: A Personal Journey Through Israel.
This unique armchair tour of Israel includes four-color photographs, related scriptures, historical and archaeological information about each area, and a description of what it looks and feels like to be there today. Providing more than a coffee table book of slick photographs, authors Everson and Feinberg-Vamosh (one Christian, one Jewish) enlighten readers with a deeper understanding of the land of Israel-the land that holds not only God's story but the story of His people.
- Beautiful photographs with cross-referenced scriptures of 40 significant biblical locations
- Historical and archaeological comment and present-day perspective
"You've always wanted to go to the Holy Land, and this book will only deepen that longing. If for any reason you can't go, Reflections of God's Holy Land is the next best thing. You'll feel as if you've been there. Don't miss this." -Jerry B. Jenkins, Novelist
"If you've been to Israel, this book will feel like a return trip. I highly recommend you settle in with a cup of something and experience the beauty and inspiration of these pages! I love it!!" -Marilyn Meberg, Women of Faith® Speaker & AuthorRead Less
- Contributor(s)Eva Marie Everson , Miriam Feinberg Vamosh
- About the Contributor(s) Eva Marie Everson is the author of 20 books, including 2 novel series and the groundbreaking Sex, Lies, and the...Eva Marie Everson is the author of 20 books, including 2 novel series and the groundbreaking Sex, Lies, and the Media, which she coauthored with her daughter Jessica. In 2002, Eva Marie wrote the acclaimed series Falling Into the Bible for Crosswalk.com. A frequent conference speaker, Eva Marie has been the subject of numerous radio and television programs, magazine articles, and e-zine articles.
Miriam Feinberg Vamosh is an author, lecturer, and tour educator specializing in Christian pilgrimages. The author of Women in the Time of the Bible, Food in the Bible, Daily Life at the Time of Jesus, Israel - Land of the Bible, and Pathways Through the Land of the Hart, Miriam is also a contributor to Fodor's Travel Guide to Israel and the author of three Israel site guides. Born in the United States, Miriam has lived in Israel since 1970. show more
- Publish Date09/03/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $16.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.