Reading Luke: Interpretation, Reflection, Formation
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Craig Bartholomew , Joel B. Green , Anthony C. Thiselton
- About the Contributor(s) Craig Bartholomew (MA, Potchefstroom University, PhD, Bristol University) is professor of philosophy and biblical studies at Redeemer University College in...Craig Bartholomew (MA, Potchefstroom University, PhD, Bristol University) is professor of philosophy and biblical studies at Redeemer University College in Ancaster, Ontario, Canada. He is the author of Reading Ecclesiastes: Old Testament Exegesis and Hermeneutical Theory. He has also edited In the Fields of the Lord: A Calvin Served Reader and co-edited Christ and Consumerism: A Critical Analysis of the Spirit of the Age. He is the series editor for the Scripture and Hermeneutics Series.
Joel B. Green is Dean of Academic Affairs at Asbury Theological Seminary and Professor of New Testament Interpretation. He has written and edited numerous books,including What About the Soul?, Neuroscience and Christianity Anthropology, Salvation, Introducing the New Testament: Its Literature and Theology (co-authored), and Recovering the Scandal of the Cross: Atonement in New Testament and Contemporary Contexts (co-authored). He also contributed the The Gospel of Luke in the New International Commentary on the New Testament Series. He is now in his 25th year of editing "Catalyst.”
Dr. Anthony C. Thiselton is professor of Christian theology at the University of Nottingham and Canon Theologian of Leicester Cathedral. His substantial volume on hermeneutics, The Two Horizons, received international acclaim as a standard resource for this growing subject area. show more
- Publish Date11/22/2005
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Scripture and Hermeneutics Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.61 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 6.13(w) x 1.38(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $25.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.