Read and Share Anywhere!: 75 Bible Stories for Busy Families on the Go
- Regular price
- Sale price
With 75 beloved Bible stories, Read and Share Anywhere! combines time-honored favorite Bible stories from the Old and New Testaments paired with Scripture verses, questions, and prayers to encourage more engagement with toddlers and preschoolers. More than 1 million families have trusted Read and Share for developing their child's faith.
With our busy, on-the-go lives, these short stories can travel with your family anywhere! Each story will capture your little ones' hearts and minds and are perfect for reading aloud. The kid-friendly language and bold, colorful illustrations make this a family favorite that will help your children grow in their faith and love of God.
The backpack-size book makes for an easy grab-and-go option and provides a durable, portable way to keep kids entertained. Read and Share Anywhere! is a perfect size for church, car trips, travel, doctor visits—any place for on-the-go families.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gwen Ellis
- About the Contributor(s) Gwen Ellis has been writing and editing all kinds of books for many years. Her Read and Share Bible and...
Gwen Ellis has been writing and editing all kinds of books for many years. Her Read and Share Bible and its ancillary products have sold more than 1.3 million units. Gwen is fierce in her endeavor to communicate the Word of God to kids, and she is the proud mother of two adult children and two wonderful grandchildren.show more
- Publish Date06/04/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Read and Share
- Format Flexcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.61 lb
- Dimensions 10.38(h) x 7.75(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.