Raising Your Kids to Love the Lord
- Regular price
- Sale price
Practical life lessons, real-life stories, and Scriptural truths for being the family that glorifies God.
Raising Your Kids to Love the Lord is the first of three books in the Faithful Families series where Pastor Dave Stone applies a practical, conversational, and humorous approach to the challenge of building a strong spiritual foundation for the family. Topics include: Authenticity, Discipline, Modeling Godly Principles, Sharing the Load, and more.
Preaching is his gift, but Pastor Dave Stone’s family is his life’s blessing. While raising three kids with his wife, Beth, as well as shepherding the diverse families of his congregation, his heart, and passion for building strong families rings louder than ever. He knows that raising faithful families is a key to the future of the church.
“The world needs more people like Dave Stone. He is an astounding communicator, tremendous minister, terrific dad, and a dear friend. He writes from a wellspring of experience and character. Read this book! You will be glad you did.” —Max LucadoRead Less
- Contributor(s)Dave Stone
- Publish Date02/05/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Faithful Families
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.65 lb
- Dimensions 7.25(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.