Raising the Sail: Finding Your Way to Faith Over Fear
- Regular price
- Sale price
Nicole Johnson is no stranger to the anxiety, worry and fear that life often brings. But like a loving parent, God does not leave His children to face the closet of our fears alone. He walks beside us as our strength and guide, uncovering our fears and laying them all to rest.
Raising the Sail, a 2002 Women of Faith drama sketch, illustrates the power and promise of God and fully reveals that faith in God can bring us through the darkness into a new day.
A powerful antidote in a world that depletes women of the God given-confidence and assuredness to release their fears, Raising the Sail offers the stirring reminder that all things work for the good of those that love the Lord. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nicole Johnson
- About the Contributor(s) Nicole Johnson, author of Fresh Brewed Life, has a uniquely creative voice. As an accomplished writer, speaker, and actor, Nicole...
Nicole Johnson, author of Fresh Brewed Life, has a uniquely creative voice. As an accomplished writer, speaker, and actor, Nicole has performed in thousands of churches and venues over the last twenty-five years, including more than a decade of touring with the national conference Women of Faith. Nicole lives in Santa Monica, CA with her husband and two children. Nicole writes regularly at www.nicolejohnson.orgshow more
- Publish Date02/20/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.