Raising Heaven Bound Kids in a Hell Bent World: Sound Advice and Spiritual Guidance to Train Up Your Teenagers and Prepare Them for Daily Battle
- Regular price
- Sale price
It's tougher than ever to be a teenager these days. Our young people are influenced by everything from divorce and teenage violence to a host of peer pressures that can bombard them daily. More than ever, teens are hungry for-and in need of-sound direction and guidance from their parents. It can be equally as challenging for parents to know how to communicate with their teenagers about such delicate subjects. Through short and concise chapters, Curtis addresses such issues as laying a spiritual foundation for your family, developing self worth within your child, handling outside influences, discipline within the home, handling problem behavior, as well as proper guidance for the young adult.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Eastman Curtis
- About the Contributor(s) Eastman Curtis is recognized as one of the most powerful youth speakers in America today as head of Eastman Curtis...Eastman Curtis is recognized as one of the most powerful youth speakers in America today as head of Eastman Curtis Ministries. Eastman writes for Charisma, is co-host of The 700 Club, and the pastor of Destiny Church with his wife, Angel. Hometown: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma show more
- Publish Date09/12/2000
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.87 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.61(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.