- Regular price
- Sale price
In this first volume of the TimeFlyz graphic novels, Laurel finds herself kidnapped by some kind of robotic bugs who claim she is the key to saving the world from … a spider? After being whisked through a time portal, Laurel must decide between believing these strange cyborg insects, who claim they need her knowledge of history, or listening to the voice in her head that says they’re better off without her.
Laurel Templeton is normal, and that’s the problem: not only is her dad a world-renown scientist and her mother a trailblazing brain surgeon, her younger brother is a bestselling poet. So when four robotic flies show up claiming she’s the key to saving humanity, she doesn’t exactly believe them. And when they transport her through a time portal with little explanation, she ditches the mission at the first opportunity. But being stuck in ancient Egypt is no fun, and when she meets the flies’ powerful nemesis, she realizes maybe she does have something special to contribute after all. Though is it too late?
- is great for readers 10 and up
- combines science and history with a funny and action-packed storyline
- will appeal to young fans of graphic novels, anime, and robotics
- can be used in the classroom as a supplementary book, specifically on Imhotep and the era of the ten plagues, or as a basic introduction to the concepts of mass, time, and light waves
- Contributor(s)Bud Rogers , Ben Avery , Adi Darda Gaudiamo
- About the Contributor(s) Bud Rogers is a cartoonist and editor and has been very active in the Christian comics community for the past...Bud Rogers is a cartoonist and editor and has been very active in the Christian comics community for the past fifteen years. Bud uses his organizational and management skills to assist artists and writers in realizing their creative visions.
Ben Avery is a high school teacher, a playwright, comic book writer, and active children's ministry worker. His work is designed to captivate readers and lead them to a closer relationship with Christ. He is the author of Kingdoms: A Biblical Epic and TimeFlyz.
Adi is a Christian comic artist from Indonesia. He is one of the creators of Ramba, a popular Indonesian comic property that has spun off to live stage shows and related merchandise. show more
- Publish Date07/26/2007
- Series Z Graphic Novels / TimeFlyz
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.05 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $4.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.