Pieces of Glass: A Moment of Tragedy, a Lifetime of Faith
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
Sometimes joy and grief are separated by mere moments. A last-minute run down a ski slope … a catastrophic accident … and an amazing ... Read More
Sometimes joy and grief are separated by mere moments. A last-minute run down a ski slope … a catastrophic accident … and an amazing young man is reduced to a comatose form in a hospital bed. His adoring fiancée remains to weep, pray, grieve, rage, and struggle with the jagged trauma of suffering and loss. Some questions have no answers. Some things in life just don’t make sense—including God. And yet … There is God. There is a deeper, more real faith that roots in the wasteland. There is a promise that comforts, and there is hope, and there is life. Pieces of Glass is the poignant, deeply personal chronicle of a young woman’s journey through grief. With eloquence and relentless honesty, author Sarah Kay shares the emotional ebb and flow of her own heart and spirit—and in so doing, reassures, comforts, and encourages us all. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sarah Kay
- About the Contributor(s) Sarah Kay experienced her faith in extraordinary and exotic ways in Africa and Europe as the child of missionary parents....Sarah Kay experienced her faith in extraordinary and exotic ways in Africa and Europe as the child of missionary parents. Graduating from Wheaton College in 2002 with a degree in Cross-Cultural Communications, she fell in love with narratives and the power of story. Sarah Kay and her husband, Nate, live in Iowa with their dog, Angel. show more
- Publish Date08/30/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.