Partners in Prayer
- Regular price
- Sale price
"John I believe God has called me―a layman―to disciple, encourage, and pray for pastors. And the reason I came here today is so that I could pray for you."
With those words, respected leader, speaker, and author John Maxwell saw his agenda replaced by God's agenda. The stranger who felt God's calling to pray for this pastor fulfilled a need in Maxwell that he didn't even know he had―and fourteen years later, the results are evident at the 5,500 member Skyline Wesleyan Church in San Diego, California.
Partners in Prayer, the first book in the John Maxwell Church Resources series, shows church leaders and laypeople how to unleash the potential of prayer on behalf of themselves, one another, and the church. If your church―or private devotional life―is starving in the area of prayer and you want to tap into the power and protection prayer provides, Maxwell gives practical insight into
- the fundamentals of prayer
- improving personal prayer life
- praying for others, including church leaders
- building a prayer partners ministry in the local church
- encouraging prayer revival nationwide
Are you missing out on God's gift and blessing of prayer?Is there someone you know who would benefit from your committed prayers on their behalf? Despite God's promise of the power of prayer to change our world, many of us never experience it. John Maxwell shows you how to strentghen your prayer life and reap the benefits awaiting those who become Partners in Prayer.
"I speak for thousands who will benefit from this book when I say, John Maxwell is a friend to all who dream of a growing Kingdom." ―Max Lucado From the ForewordRead Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 31 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 31 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. magazine. He is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, organizations that have trained millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell speaks each year to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world’s top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
- Publish Date07/10/1996
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.4 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.37 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $7.69
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.