Overcoming Worry: Finding Peace in the Midst of Uncertainty
- Regular price
- Sale price
What are you worried about right now? Chances are, something comes to mind. We all face failing health, job loss, family tragedy, and other situations that are uncertain. How do we not only manage our worry, but also over come it?
This valuable study guides participants past the low level view of the waves of uncertainty crashing all around us and narrows our focus on Jesus. Through this study, participants will look at passages of Scripture showing God as a trustworthy friend, savior, and guide. When we learn to trust Jesus with our uncertain situations, relationships, and future, we will find him to truly be the Prince of Peace.
- Twelve weeks of interactive Bible study
- Questions for discussion
- Tips for leading a great group
Women of Faith Study Guides have sold more than 2 million copies to date.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Margaret Feinberg , Women of Faith
- About the Contributor(s) Margaret Feinberg, one of America’s most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences including Catalyst, Thrive, and Women...
Margaret Feinberg, one of America’s most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences including Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and Scouting the Divine and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold more than one million copies and received critical acclaim and national media coverage from CNN, Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more. She was named one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today. Margaret savors life with her husband, Leif, a pastor in Park City, Utah, and their superpup, Hershey.
Founded in 1996, WOMEN OF FAITH® has ministered to more than 4 million women with the transforming message of God's grace. Through events and resources, they fulfill their mission to nurture women spiritually, emotionally, and relationally.show more
- Publish Date12/31/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Women of Faith Study Guide Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.