Our Constitution Rocks
- Regular price
- Sale price
Imagine a world without Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or even television. That was the world the framers of the United States Constitution lived in. Yet their work changed the course of history. Learn how those guys in wigs and tights came up with some of the best ideas ever.
Come along on one of the most fun and engaging discoveries available to kids today about America’s Constitution.
Juliette Turner, Youth Advocate for Constituting America, takes a unique look at our founding document, presenting it in a beautifully organized fashion, with helpful illustrations and sidebars that support the main ideas. Packed with tons of easy-to-read, easy-to-understand information, Our Constitution Rocks breaks down the Constitution article by article into manageable sections in a way everyone can read and understand—students and parents alike.
Our Constitution Rocks is for a new generation, a reminder of what it means to have a voice and live free. It still matters to kids today. Find out why.
Our Constitution Rocks:
- Is presented in an easy-to- use format that makes the Constitution easy to understand
- Includes fun facts, quotes, cartoons, actual debates, great graphics, and much, much more
- Breathes new life into an old document, reminding readers young and old why it remains one of the most important documents in world history
- Is an ideal teaching and reference tool for homeschooling or school libraries
- Contributor(s)Juliette Turner
- About the Contributor(s) Eighteen-year-old Juliette Turner, author of Our Presidents Rock! (2014) and That’s Not Hay in My Hair (2016), is a college...
Eighteen-year-old Juliette Turner, author of Our Presidents Rock! (2014) and That’s Not Hay in My Hair (2016), is a college freshman and the National Youth Director of Constituting America. When she isn’t writing or on the speaking circuit, she can be found with her mother, actress Janine Turner, on their ranch caring for their four dogs, two cats, herd of longhorns, and four Angus cattle.
- Publish Date09/04/2012
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.35 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.98 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 8.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.