One Wintry Night
- Regular price
- Sale price
A snowy night, a warm cabin, and a boy who hears the Christmas story told for the first time—beginning with Creation and ending with the Resurrection
A classic Christmas picture book, One Wintry Night tells the story of a mountain boy who is injured in a snowstorm and seeks refuge in a cabin. While he waits out the storm, the woman who lives there tells him the Christmas story. In a magnificent blend of a contemporary setting with the history of God’s redeeming love, Ruth Graham created a wonderful and unique version of the Christmas story. Breathtakingly illustrated by renowned artist Richard Jesse Watson, One Wintry Night is the perfect gift for the young and the young-at-heart that will fascinate both those who have heard the Bible story many times and those who know only a few details.
“Ruth Bell Graham has written the perfect Christmas book . . . with imaginative, stunning pictures. It is a book children and adults will love. The story is tried and true, well-told, and important. I can see children around the world sitting with a parent or grandparent saying, ‘Then what happened?’ or, ‘Turn the page. Let’s see the next picture.’ I love this story and I love this book.” — Barbara BushRead Less
- Contributor(s)Ruth Bell Graham
- About the Contributor(s) Ruth Bell Graham was the child of missionary parents, wife of world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham, mother of five children, grandmother...Ruth Bell Graham was the child of missionary parents, wife of world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham, mother of five children, grandmother of nineteen, and great-grandmother to a growing number. She was the author of many books, including Footprints of a Pilgrim, One Wintry Night, and Mothers Together (written with her daughter GiGi Graham Tchividjian). show more
- Publish Date10/09/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.