One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
- Regular price
- Sale price
MORE THAN ONE MILLION COPIES SOLD
New York Times bestselling author Ann Voskamp invites you to embrace everyday blessings and embark on the transformative spiritual discipline of chronicling God's gifts.
Just like you, Ann Voskamp hungers to live her one life well. Forget the bucket lists that have us escaping our everyday lives for exotic experiences. "How," Ann wondered, "do we find joy in the midst of deadlines, debt, drama, and daily duties? What does the Christ-life really look like when your days are gritty, long - and sometimes even dark? How is God even here?"
In One Thousand Gifts, Ann invites you to discover a way of seeing that opens your eyes to ordinary amazing grace, a way of living that is fully alive, and a way of becoming present to God that brings you deep and lasting joy. It's only in the expression of gratitude for the life we already have, we discover the life we've always wanted . . . a life we can take, give thanks for, and break for others. We come to feel and know the impossible right down in our bones: we are wildly loved - by God.
Let Ann's beautiful, heart-aching stories of the everyday give you a way of seeing that opens your eyes to ordinary amazing grace, a way of being present to God that makes you deeply happy, and a way of living that is finally fully alive. Come live the best dare of all!
For extended study into the One Thousand Gifts message, Ann has also created the One Thousand Gifts video study and study guide, a One Thousand Gifts devotional, and a special gift edition. This title is also available in Spanish, Millar de Obsequios.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ann Voskamp
- About the Contributor(s) Ann Voskamp is the wife of one fine, down-to-earth farmer; a book-reading mama to a posse of seven; and the...
Ann Voskamp is the wife of one fine, down-to-earth farmer; a book-reading mama to a posse of seven; and the author of the New York Times bestsellers One Thousand Gifts, which has sold more than one million copies and has been translated into more than twenty-one languages, and The Broken Way.
Named by Christianity Today as one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today, Ann knows unspoken brokenness and big country skies and an intimacy with God that touches wounded places. Millions do life with her at her daily photographic online journal, one of the top 10 most widely read Christian sites: www.annvoskamp.com.show more
- Publish Date01/07/2011
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.03 lb
- Dimensions 8.31(h) x 5.81(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $15.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.