Ocean Adventures: Host of The Smithsonian Channel's Critter Quest!
- Regular price
- Sale price
These two titles have content based upon and supplementing the lessons about God’s creation that are found on the Nature of God DVD collection by Peter Schriemer. These titles, with facts and photos of Hawaii and the Great Lakes habitats and creatures will enrich the lessons taught by Schriemer or can stand alone as informational and fun resources for young readers and their families. The addition of the DVDs showing clips from the Nature of God DVD collections with each book is sure to be a draw for families that are looking for ways to enrich their children’s knowledge of science and nature as well as show, in a beautiful and visual way, that nature is a wonderful gift from God. A quote: Peter Schriemer focuses on a particular ecosystem in the eco-region, how it is designed to sustain life, what amazing creatures and plants live there, and how the science of the creatures and the habitat show evidence of a creator.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Peter Schriemer
- About the Contributor(s) Having created, written and produced many of his own projects as well as having worked on national video projects, Peter...
Having created, written and produced many of his own projects as well as having worked on national video projects, Peter Schriemer is an award winning filmmaker who has received more than fifteen prestigious industry awards. Being America’s hands-on naturalist, Peter enjoys exploring outside, assisting field biologists with research projects, and teaching children about God’s wondrous creation. Peter received his B.A. in Film and Video Studies from the University of Michigan in 2005 and now resides in Ann Arbor, Michigan.show more
- Publish Date09/06/2011
- Series Nature of God
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.