Notes to a Working Woman: Finding Balance, Passion, and Fulfillment in Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Meet a new breed of women in the workplace. Focused, balanced, and confident, these women know how to find success without losing their integrity or passions. They love the Lord, enjoy their work, and are respected by their coworkers. Does this describe you?
Or do you, like so many others, struggle with blending faith and work? You want a successful, productive career but find yourself stuck in what seems like dead end and entry-level jobs. You want to pursue your passions, not just live for Friday. You want to make a difference where you work but wonder how you can without sacrificing your values in order to get ahead.
An accomplished businesswoman for over thirty years, popular Women of Faith® speaker Luci Swindoll offers practical approaches to help women who work learn how to be the best at what they do while finding fulfillment in their occupations. In addition, Luci gives in-depth insight by way of engaging converstions on work and life with some extraordinary women. Meet:
- Anne Lamott, best-selling author of Traveling Mercies
- Mary Graham, President of Women of Faith®
- Andrea Grossman, President of Mrs. Grossman's Paper Company
- Peggy Wehmeyer, former ABC News Religion Correspondent
- CeCe Winans, singer, songwriter, and founder of Pure Springs Gospel Music Company
In these pages, Luci shares valuable advice and realistic solutions to help you discover ways to integrate Christian principles in your life at work while finding passion and fulfillment in your job. Whatever your position or occupation, you will find direction and encouragement in Notes to a Working Woman.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Luci Swindoll
- About the Contributor(s) Luci Swindoll is author of Celebrating Life and a co-author of various Women of Faith devotionals. She has served as...Luci Swindoll is author of Celebrating Life and a co-author of various Women of Faith devotionals. She has served as a business executive of Mobil Oil Corporation and as vice president with Insight for Living. She lives in Frisco, Texas. show more
- Publish Date11/25/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.