No Pet Left Behind: The Sherpa Guide for Traveling with Your Best Friend
- Regular price
- Sale price
Never leave your pet behind again!
Life is much more fulfilling when you take your pet with you. Whether around town or around the world, well-behaved pets are welcome many places. If your pet is of the fur, feather, or scale variety, within the pages of this indispensable guide you will
- discover a bounty of pet-friendly solutions, destinations, hotels, and airlines;
- learn the dos and don'ts of car, taxi, subway, plane, and bus travel;
- find out what vaccinations and papers your pet will need for traveling abroad;
- get the scoop on how to create a first-aid kit for our pet, and much more!
Gayle Martz, founder of the The Sherpa Pet Trading Company, uses her years of experience to create the most useful guide ever to traveling with your pet.
You will want to dog-ear every page of this comprehensive pet travel guide. So pack your copy, grab your pet, and get ready for some exciting adventures!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gayle Martz , Delilah Smittle
- About the Contributor(s) Gayle Martz, is the expert on pet travel. After tirelessly lobbying the airline industry to allow dogs and cats to...Gayle Martz, is the expert on pet travel. After tirelessly lobbying the airline industry to allow dogs and cats to travel in the cabins of planes, Martz launched Sherpa's Pet Trading Company, the premiere maker of pet travel gear. Now Martz shares her experiences and advice so everyone can enjoy traveling with their pets. show more
- Publish Date02/06/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.