No More Holding Back Video Study: Emboldening Women to Move Past Barriers, See Their Worth, and Serve God Everywhere
- Regular price
- Sale price
“Don’t be afraid. Just give me your everything.”
When Jesus told us to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, strength (Mark 12:30), did he mean it one way for men and another way for women?
Through heartfelt biblical teaching, Kat Armstrong challenges the way our church culture has limited the terms of Jesus’ command to the perceived strengths of each gender. She dares to ask and explore what faith and life in general would look like if we broke through the barriers holding us back and lived giving Jesus our ALL.
In this six-session video Bible study, Kat offers a fresh perspective of encouragement that aligns with Scripture from beginning to end: “Don’t be afraid. Give me your everything.” She urges women to wholeheartedly love the lord beyond our heart and soul, as well as with our mind and strength. If you have ever felt challenged or insecure following your dreams, or in your career, or in your personal pursuit of God, this is your study. Dare to answer his invitation to show up daily, holding nothing back.
- Why Are You Even Here? (23:00)
- Stay in Your Place (20:00)
- All Your Heart (19:00)
- All Your Soul (16:00)
- All Your Mind (16:00)
- All Your Strength (17:00)
Designed for use with No More Holding Back Study Guide (9780310098942), sold separately. Streaming video also available.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kat Armstrong
- About the Contributor(s) Kat Armstrong has been emboldening women to be all-in for Jesus for twenty years as a speaker, Bible teacher, author, and podcast host. As cofounder of...
Kat Armstrong has been emboldening women to be all-in for Jesus for twenty years as a speaker, Bible teacher, author, and podcast host. As cofounder of The Polished Network, a nonprofit connecting and gathering professional women to navigate career and explore faith, her mission is to create holy curiosity. Kat holds a master of christian education from Dallas Theological Seminary. She and her husband, Aaron, have been married for eighteen years, and live in Dallas, Texas, with their son, Caleb. They attend Dallas Bible Church, where Aaron serves as the lead pastor.
- Publish Date07/09/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)1.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)49.93 lb
- Dimensions 5.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Running Time01:51:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.