No He Can't: How Barack Obama Is Dismantling Hope and Change
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
Accepting his party's presidential nomination in the summer of 2008, Barack Obama beamed while Denver's stadium rocked with gauzy chants from adori... Read More
Accepting his party's presidential nomination in the summer of 2008, Barack Obama beamed while Denver's stadium rocked with gauzy chants from adoring admirers. But looming beyond the deafening roar was a harsh reality that too few were willing to face just yet: Some "hope" is too audacious to believe, and just because a smooth talker proclaims something, doesn't make it true.
Now, long after the honeymoon has ended and the national mood soured toward the 44th U.S. president, nationally syndicated radio talk-show host and columnist Kevin McCullough?the first pundit to predict Obama's rise to the presidency?provides an alarming perspective on the man he has watched closely since the aspiring commander-in-chief was an obscure community organizer on Chicago's South Side. You'll learn:
- How Barack Obama's first act as president to sign into law taxpayer-funded abortion
- How his administration has systematically and intentionally created federal dependents
- Why Obama's actions prove he believes American Exceptionalism is a myth
- The outrageous lengths the president is willing to go to as he undermines our national security
From Obama's radical economic policy and dubious skills in national security to his administration's disdain for individual liberty and constitutional constraints on the power of the executive branch, McCullough lays out a convincing case for why, early on, he labeled Obama "one of the most dangerous politicians our generation will see."
Real hope is possible. While delving into Obama's flawed governance, McCullough also charts a way out, and forward, for the America that once was and can be again. It is a way of clarity and common sense in a tried-and-true direction?a way that is diametrically opposed to the disappointing course set by the current resident of the Oval Office.
- Contributor(s)Kevin McCullough
- About the Contributor(s) Kevin McCullough is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host and columnist, tackles news and current events from a Christian...Kevin McCullough is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host and columnist, tackles news and current events from a Christian perspective. The author of MuscleHead Revolution and The Kind of Man Every Man Should Be, his approach to politics and values has garnered a large following of loyal listeners and readers. show more
- Publish Date04/05/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.