NKJV, Prophecy Study Bible, Hardcover, Red Letter Edition: Understanding God's Message in the Last Days
- Regular price
- Sale price
The prophecies of the Bible assure us that God will prevail. The NKJV Prophecy Study Bible, 2015 Edition has hundreds of pages of special features that offer a broad understanding of prophetic themes, salvation, covenants, and other important doctrines of the Christian faith.
- Introduction to Bible Prophecy
- Index to Prophetic Passages
- Top 20 Questions about Bible Prophecy
- Diamonds for Daily Living
- God's Great Promises
- God's Great Salvation
- Spokesmen for God
- Bible Insights
- Bible Prophecy Charts
- Full concordance
- New King James Version® (NKJV) translation
- 9-point type size
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
Prophecy Study Bibles sold to date: Over 250,000 units
The New King James Version—More than 60 million copies sold in 30 yearsRead Less
- Contributor(s)John Hagee
- About the Contributor(s) John Hagee, author of the bestsellers Jerusalem Countdown, The Battle for Jerusalem, From Daniel to Doomsday, Life Lessons to Live...
John Hagee, author of the bestsellers Jerusalem Countdown, The Battle for Jerusalem, From Daniel to Doomsday, Life Lessons to Live By, and The Financial Armageddon, is the founder and pastor of the 19,000-member Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, and president of Global Evangelism Television.show more
- Publish Date11/10/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.45 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.39 lb
- Dimensions 9.6(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.4(d) inches
- Font Size 9pt
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.