NIV, The Story, Hardcover: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People
- Regular price
- Sale price
"The greatest story ever told" is more than just a cliché.
God goes to great lengths to rescue lost and hurting people. That is what The Story is all about: the story of the Bible, God's great love affair with humanity. Condensed into 31 accessible chapters, The Story sweeps you into the unfolding progression of Bible characters and events from Genesis to Revelation. Using the world’s most popular modern-English Bible, the New International Version, it allows the stories, poems, and teachings of the Bible to read like a novel. Like any good story, The Story is filled with intrigue, drama, conflict, romance, and redemption - and this story’s true!
The Story features a foreword by Max Lucado and Randy Frazee. This book tells the grandest, most compelling story of all time: the story of a true God who loves his children, who established for them a way of salvation and provided a route to eternity. Each story in these 31 chapters reveals the God of grace - the God who speaks; the God who acts; the God who listens; the God whose love for his people culminated in his sacrifice of Jesus, his only Son, to atone for the sins of humanity.
- Selections from text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Events, characters, and teachings of the Bible are arranged chronologically
- Short transitions between each chapter to connect the reader to the continuing story
- Timelines of Bible events
- 11.5-point type size
- Publish Date04/04/2011
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.33 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.23 lb
- Dimensions 8.88(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.63(d) inches
- Font Size 11.5pt
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.