NIV, The Plans I Have for You Holy Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. —Jeremiah 29:11
God has great plans for you. It’s true. The Plans I Have for You Holy Bible will inspire readers to dream about their future and to trust that God has great plans for each and every one of us.
The features of this latest addition to The Plans I Have for You collection include:
- Introduction from author Amy Parker
- 50 God’s Big Plans pages tell how God had big plans for individuals in the Bible and his people as a whole, for example, Moses, Noah, Jonah, Esther, and YOU!
- 25 Promise Prayers pages focus on children asking God to help them fulfill his plans for them.
- 100 highlighted verses, including God’s promises as well as hopeful and uplifting verses
- Presentation Page
- Index to features
- Index of highlighted verses
- Lively two-color art from Vanessa Brantley Newton, illustrator of The Plans I Have for You picture book
- Contributor(s)Amy Parker
- About the Contributor(s) Amy Parker’s children’s books have sold more than a million copies, including two Christian Retailing’s Best award-winning books and the...
Amy Parker’s children’s books have sold more than a million copies, including two Christian Retailing’s Best award-winning books and the bestselling books A Night Night Prayer; Night Night, Farm; and Night Night, Train. Visit Amy at www.amyparkerbooks.com and on Instagram @amyparkerbooks and Facebook @amyparkerauthor.
- Publish Date02/07/2017
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.