NIV, Single-Column Pew and Worship Bible, Large Print, Hardcover, Blue
- Regular price
- Sale price
Ideal for any church or classroom!
The large print NIV Single-Column Pew and Worship Bible is a durable hardcover Bible, featuring the complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version, book introductions for each book of the Bible, a map section, and a Bible timeline printed on high-quality paper inside a durable binding. This large print pew Bible also includes subject headings and translators' footnotes, all in an easy-to-read single-column format.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Book introductions
- Map section
- Bible timeline
- Subject headings
- Translator footnotes
- Single-column format
- Durable hardcover
- 12-point type size
This ISBN replaces 9781563204463.
The New International Version (NIV) is the world’s bestselling modern-English Bible translation—accurate, readable, and clear, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversee the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world.Read Less
- Publish Date11/21/2017
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.04 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.48 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.5(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Font Size 12pt
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.