NIV, Lessons from Life Bible, eBook: Personal Reflections with Jimmy Carter
- Regular price
- Sale price
The NIV Lessons from Life Study Bible takes Mr. Carter's years of teaching Sunday school lessons at Maranatha Baptist Church in Plains, GA, and meshes them with the text of the NIV Bible. Through ‘In Focus’ articles, ‘Bible in Life’ notes, in-depth studies and insightful observations and reflections, President Carter's teachings in this Bible provide fresh insights for you to study and contemplate. Features: • The full text of the clear, accessible NIV translation • Foreword by Jonathan Reckford, International CEO of Habitat for Humanity • Bible in Life notes: short, application-oriented notes on particular verses • In Focus Articles: longer articles on particular topics • Short prayers of application on select passages • Reflections: brief one-sentence sayings and quotations by Jimmy CarterRead Less
- Contributor(s)Jimmy Carter
- About the Contributor(s) Jimmy Carter was the 39th President of the United States, author of numerous books, teacher at Emory University, founder of the...
Jimmy Carter was the 39th President of the United States, author of numerous books, teacher at Emory University, founder of the Carter Center, and the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. Carter worked with Emory University to establish the Carter Center, a nongovernmental, nonprofit organization advances human rights and alleviates human suffering in seventy-five countries worldwide. Carter is the only U.S. President to receive the Nobel Peace Prize after leaving office.
- Publish Date05/22/2012
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $14.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.