NIV, Find Faith: VerseLight Bible, eBook: Quickly Find Verses about God’s Constant Faithfulness
- Regular price
- Sale price
Find Faith is a complete Bible with easy-to-find highlighted passages that tell of the acts and attitudes of people of faith, as well as of God’s faithfulness to us. Featuring the text of the New International Version (NIV)—the world’s most popular modern-English Bible—discover the verses that will inspire, uplift, and encourage you. Whether you need inspiration and comfort or simply want to read about God’s comfort and care for his people, there is an NIV VerseLight Bible for you. NIV ©2011. The New International Version (NIV) translation of the Bible is the world’s most popular modern-English Bible—easy to understand, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Christopher D. Hudson
- About the Contributor(s) Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible...
Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible for Teen Guys. He was a consulting editor for the New Men’s Devotional Bible and has created many other best-selling Bible projects. In addition, he has created daily devotional titles such as Day by Day with the Early Church Fathers. Christopher lives with his wife and three children in northern Illinois, where he also serves on the athletic coaching staff of Wheaton College.show more
- Publish Date04/15/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $7.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.