NIV, Economy Bible, Paperback: Accurate. Readable. Clear.
- Regular price
- Sale price
A low-cost Bible with extra helps that is perfect for churches and ministries looking to distribute God’s Word.
Featuring the New International Version, the world's most popular modern-English translation, the NIV Economy Bible includes a plan of salvation and other helpful features for those new to reading the Bible. A favorite among pastors that is used by millions both at home and abroad, this NIV edition is the perfect ministry tool.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Plan of salvation: “Getting to Know God” Reading Plans
- Promises and Perspectives from the Bible
- Double-column format
- 6.7-point type size
The New International Version (NIV) is the world’s bestselling modern-English Bible translation—accurate, readable, and clear, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversee the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world.Read Less
- Publish Date09/20/2016
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.75 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.81 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Font Size 6.7pt
- Price $2.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.