NIV, CoffeeHouse Bible, eBook
- Regular price
- Sale price
For many of us, the coffee shop has become our “third space”—the place we go to share life with our friends and family. It’s the place where we meet to discuss things that matter—life, love, politics, religion—and everything in between. The NIV CoffeeHouse Bible is topically divided into distinct study areas, each allowing you and your friends to consider the place of God and his Word in your life today.
Studies on key life issues and important topics will engage your coffee group gatherings for an entire year and get you thinking about things that matter in this hectic world. Each of the 52 studies is broken into sections to fit the amount of time you have. You can use these ‘short’, ‘tall’, and ‘grande’ sections by yourself or with your friends.
- Contributor(s)Christopher D. Hudson
- About the Contributor(s) Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible...
Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible for Teen Guys. He was a consulting editor for the New Men’s Devotional Bible and has created many other best-selling Bible projects. In addition, he has created daily devotional titles such as Day by Day with the Early Church Fathers. Christopher lives with his wife and three children in northern Illinois, where he also serves on the athletic coaching staff of Wheaton College.show more
- Publish Date05/15/2012
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.