NIV, Case for the Resurrection, eBook
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Case for the Resurrection, a booklet from bestselling author Lee Strobel, provides new evidence that shines a fresh light on the Bible’s most important story—the Resurrection. Whether you’re a student, parent, grandparent, or pastor, the season leading up to the Easter holiday is a great time to bring the story of the Resurrection to life in new and engaging ways. With material from Lee Strobel’s The Case for Christ Study Bible linked to the Easter story found in the book of Luke, this small but powerful booklet will become required Easter reading for you year after year.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel
- About the Contributor(s) Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of the Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more...
Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of the Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more than forty books and curricula that have sold fourteen million copies. He was described in the Washington Post as “one of the evangelical community’s most popular apologists.” He currently leads the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. He and Leslie have been married forty-eight years. Visit him at LeeStrobel.com.show more
- Publish Date02/10/2012
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.