NIV, Busy Life Bible, eBook: 60-Second Thought Starters on Topics That Matter to You
- Regular price
- Sale price
Got a Minute? Only a minute? This Bible is designed just for you. We are all looking for inspiration to round out our busy schedules and provide a little perspective in life. Packed with one-minute “Thought Starters”—each providing a single memorable word to focus on—and options for “Digging Deeper” into the Bible as time allows, the NIV Busy Life Bible is the perfect study tool for you as you balance your busy life and your desire to maintain a deep connection with God. NIV ©2011 The New International Version (NIV) translation of the Bible is the world’s most popular modern-English Bible—easy to understand, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Christopher D. Hudson
- About the Contributor(s) Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible...
Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible for Teen Guys. He was a consulting editor for the New Men’s Devotional Bible and has created many other best-selling Bible projects. In addition, he has created daily devotional titles such as Day by Day with the Early Church Fathers. Christopher lives with his wife and three children in northern Illinois, where he also serves on the athletic coaching staff of Wheaton College.show more
- Publish Date04/04/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $7.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.