Night Night, Valentine
- Regular price
- Sale price
Celebrate God’s love and the family fun of Valentine’s Day with a young panda bear as your little ones learn that family time together is sweet any time of year. Amy Parker’s delightful rhymes and Virginia Allyn’s cheerful illustrations make Night Night, Valentine the perfect read-aloud for toddlers and preschoolers enjoying the season of “I love you.”
As the third seasonal title in the hugely successful Night Night bedtime storybook brand, this Valentine’s Day board book for ages 0-4
- shows little pandas and their parents enjoying all the fun that Valentine's Day brings: hanging decorations, baking treats, crafting heart-shaped cards, and savoring the warmth of a loving hug
- gives families a fun way to say goodnight and “be mine” during February and wintertime
- celebrates the special moments of family holiday activities
- gently reminds children that all good things come from a loving Heavenly Father
- features a Valentine’s Day theme, sparkling cover, and sturdy board pages
Night Night, Valentine is the perfect gift to remind babies and toddlers page by page just how loved they are by parents, grandparents, and caretakers. With its emphasis on the close relationship between you and your child, this sweet story will be a family bedtime favorite--because a goodnight hug is the sweetest way to show your love all year long!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Amy Parker , Virginia Allyn
- About the Contributor(s) Amy Parker’s children’s books have sold more than a million copies, including two Christian Retailing’s Best award-winning books and the...
Amy Parker’s children’s books have sold more than a million copies, including two Christian Retailing’s Best award-winning books and the bestselling books A Night Night Prayer; Night Night, Farm; and Night Night, Train. Visit Amy at www.amyparkerbooks.com and on Instagram @amyparkerbooks and Facebook @amyparkerauthor.
Virginia Allyn has illustrated more than a dozen children’s books. She lives above a chocolate shop in a beautiful New Hampshire village. She enjoys collecting children’s books, hiking, and eating all her vegetables (except peas).show more
- Publish Date11/24/2020
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Night Night
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)45.57 lb
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.