Night Night, Mommy
- Regular price
- Sale price
Cuddle up for a calming bedtime story with this sweet board book that combines bedtime rhyme with adorable animal art to help your children get ready for a good night’s sleep.
Night Night, Mommy features an animal family settling down for bedtime, recalling shared moments between mother and child that occurred throughout the day. All of these special moments are relatable to you and your toddlers or preschoolers, and this bonding time is a wonderful way for your children to tell you “night night” as they drift off to sleep.
Oh, Mommy, what a day we’ve had!
We’ve played and learned and then
We'll snuggle in and say, "night night"
Before we do it again!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Amy Parker
- About the Contributor(s) Amy Parker’s children’s books have sold more than a million copies, including two Christian Retailing’s Best award-winning books and the...
Amy Parker’s children’s books have sold more than a million copies, including two Christian Retailing’s Best award-winning books and the bestselling books A Night Night Prayer; Night Night, Farm; and Night Night, Train. Visit Amy at www.amyparkerbooks.com and on Instagram @amyparkerbooks and Facebook @amyparkerauthor.
- Publish Date04/05/2016
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Night Night
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)1.04 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.08 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 8.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.