New Testament History
- Regular price
- Sale price
God's authoritative message in the New Testament is applicable in every age and is best understood when studied in relation to its historical context. Richard L. Niswonger presents the major events of the life and ministry of Jesus, the missionary work of Paul, and the building of the apostolic church. He does this by introducing the reader to the historical, religious, and political setting of the New Testament and recounting the events with simplicity and directness. The book has more than ninety photographs and maps.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Richard Niswonger
- About the Contributor(s) Richard L. Niswonger is the former pastor of Cumberland Presbyterian Church in Prairie Grove, Arkansas. With a PhD in history...Richard L. Niswonger is the former pastor of Cumberland Presbyterian Church in Prairie Grove, Arkansas. With a PhD in history from the University of Texas at Austin, he is emeritus professor of history and Bible at John Brown University, where he also served as chair of the social studies division. He is a regular panel member and cohost of the television show America Talks, aired on eight cable systems in Arkansas and on the national Skyangel satellite system. show more
- Publish Date07/30/1992
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.04 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.14 lb
- Dimensions 9.2(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $18.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.