Nelson's Compact Series: Compact Bible Commentary
- Regular price
- Sale price
The ability to translate scripture into modern-day application is at your fingertips. Nelson’s new Compact Bible Commentary is perfect for beginning Bible readers, students, pastors, and teachers—ordinary believers seeking a fresh and current perspective—all in a portable travel size. Over forty evangelical scholars created this rich resource, an abridgement of the already-successful Nelson’s New Illustrated Bible Commentary. It is compact yet comprehensive, engaging every book of the Bible. Easy-to-understand translations and verse-by-verse explanations, combined with the latest historical research, make this an all-in-one resource for Christians. Applicable for studying with the King James Version, New King James Version, New International Version, and other popular translations. This book makes a great gift if you’re looking for a solid, economical study product with thought-provoking insight and answers.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Earl D. Radmacher , Ronald B. Allen , H. W. House
- About the Contributor(s) Earl D. Radmacher, Th.D., is president emeritus of Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.Ronald B. Allen is senior professor of Bible...Earl D. Radmacher, Th.D., is president emeritus of Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.
Ronald B. Allen is senior professor of Bible exposition at Dallas Theological Seminary. He earned a Th.M. degree (1968) and Th.D. degree (1973) from Dallas in studies in biblical Hebrew. He has also been awarded the D.D. degree from Rocky Mountain Bible College and Seminary (2009). Dr. Allen has written more than a dozen books, principally on the Psalms and worship, as well as the commentary on the book of Numbers (EBC Revised). Ron has been married to Beverly for forty-nine years. They have four grown children, three of whom are married, and ten grandchildren.
H. Wayne House, J.D., Th.D., is a distinguished professor of biblical studies and apologetics at Faith Seminary, Tacoma, Washington. show more
- Publish Date09/19/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.32 lb
- Dimensions 7.13(h) x 4.5(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.