- Regular price
- Sale price
Updated with a new bonus epilogue!
From New York Times bestselling author Rachel Hauck comes Nashville Sweetheart, a story of dreams lost and found in one of America’s hottest cities.
“Packing witty dialogue, quirky characters, and a rocking country vibe, her story will make you laugh as it plunges you into the world of today’s country music industry.” —Christianbook.com
The media mystery that is superstar Aubrey James is about to be unraveled—one memory at a time.
At thirty years old, Aubrey James has been at the top of country charts for over a decade; but as the daughter of gospel icons Ray and Myra James, she was in the public eye long before her own success. Aubrey James knows Nashville stardom.
Though her parents’ untimely death gave Aubrey the kind of tragic legacy that Nashville royalty is made of, she would have preferred keeping her family . . . and the faith she lost somewhere along the way. Now she exists in a guarded, private world, letting nothing in, not even love.
But when her music director betrays Aubrey’s trust with a smear campaign of tabloid interviews, the star knows the time has come to go public with her private story for the first time. And when her Inside NashVegas interviewer turns out to be a man from her past—a man she’d hoped to forget—this interview gets complicated fast.
The music diva’s guarded heart is about to become a distant memory.
Nashville Sweetheart is a wild ride through the whirlwind of Nashville stardom, the political show that is the music business, and the secret faith that can fortify even the most tragic family ties.
*Nashville Sweetheart was originally published as Diva NashVegas.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rachel Hauck
- About the Contributor(s) Rachel Hauck is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA TODAY bestselling author of The Wedding Dress, which...
Rachel Hauck is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA TODAY bestselling author of The Wedding Dress, which was also named Inspirational Novel of the Year by Romantic Times and was a RITA finalist. Rachel lives in central Florida with her husband and pet and writes from her ivory tower. Visit her online at RachelHauck.com; Facebook: RachelHauck; Twitter: @RachelHauck; Instagram: @rachelhauck.show more
- Publish Date04/15/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.